Building Holier Organizations
- Need to build consensus on a plan with faculty, administrators or both?
- Willing to listen to their ideas and work with their input?
- Want to implement major change in a way that minimizes stress, alienation and “unconscious sabotage”
- Need to build a more cohesive group?
Long before Excellence, Quality and Emotional Intelligence, there was The Word. While breakthroughs in group dynamics and neurology help us predict group and individual behavior and better manage it, the purest motivation for doing so can only be found in the Sacred Scripture. Anything else can easily degenerate to an immersion in corporate charm school.
Anthony Coticelli is the principal of The Teaching Creche. Before recently returning to his first Joy, teaching Religion, he spent 30 plus years in Corporate Evangelization, helping individuals and groups:
- Maintain what was good.
- Fix what was broken.
- Eliminate what was poor.
- Implement what was needed.
The Teaching Creche Leadership Consulting Service offers customized solutions for:
- Building cohesive groups.
- Managing change.
- Streamlining processes.
- Creative problem solving and consensus-building.
In Catholic Education, The Holy Spirit is in unseen partner. We pray each day for His guidance. The Teaching Creche Consulting Service, Building Holier Organizations, places itself in service to God by the power of the Holy Spirit, to partner with you to:
- Define the need.
- Set measurements for success.
- Debrief and follow up.
It starts with a prayer and a conversation. All individual sessions are customized to meet your needs.
Contact us at 732 920 8662, or at email@example.com